The one most popular social media platform that gives all businesses a chance to stand on the same level field has to be Facebook. Every business can create its Facebook business page and promote their business by posting regular content and interacting with their customers. Today, I will walk you through the entire procedure of create your own Facebook Business page for your brand.
(1) On your personal Facebook profile, you need to go to the top right side of the page, click on the drop down arrow and click on the “Create a Page” option. After this step, you’ll have to make a choice on the type of page that you wish to choose for your business, whether Local Business, Brand or Product, Company/organization/institution or some other category – whatever fits the best for your business.
(2) Complete filling your contact information, and other necessary information like the address, business name, category etc. and press on “Get Started”.
(3) Once you are done with the primary two steps, you will now have to upload a profile picture – now this picture has to be of something that will draw attention towards your page. You could go for any of your products, or you could go for your logo or the picture of your office building. Just like how you chose your profile picture, you will now have to choose a cover picture as well (of size 828×315 pixels). Make sure the pictures are visually attractive, represent your business and are of very high resolution. This completes our initial setup.
(4) Once you’ve laid the basic foundation tone of your Facebook Business page, you now have to send out invites to your friends to “Like” your new page.
(5) Other than the basic details that you have already mentioned while creating the account, you could also give a short description about your company, what products it deals with, etc. You could also include your store timings and web store links, so that people don’t have to Google you, but just click on the link to visit your website.
(6) After you’ve received some likes, you can also create a group for your followers to interact with you and with each other as well.
(7) You can also add a “Get in Touch” or “Make a Purchase” buttons to your page which will allow your customers to do some specific tasks, quickly and directly from the page itself.